Stage 4: Abbeville to Rouen
* Km 38.0 – Côte du Mont Huon2.1 kilometre-long climb at 4.1% – category 4
* Km 69.0 – Côte de Dieppe1.8 kilometre-long climb at 3.9% – category 4
* Km 74.0 – Côte de Pourville-sur-Mer1.9 kilometre-long climb at 4.4% – category 4
* Km 143.0 – Côte de Toussaint1.9 kilometre-long climb at 4.5% – category 4
from Inner Ring (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inrng/in ... 2Dgb7pYAM/
The profile above suggests a sterile stage with a flat route and a sprint finish. But today’s stage hugs the exposed coastline for a long time and there’s an uncategorised climb before the finish to derail the sprint trains.
This looks like a classic sprint stage and we should see Orica-Greenedge and Lotto-Belisol go ahead to head whilst Mark Cavendish rides like a pinball to position himself. We also have Mark Renshaw, Tyler Farrar, Kenny Van Hummel, Alessandro Petacchi, Oscar Freire, J-J Haedo and Yauhueni Hutarovich. Peter Sagan will be there; he could win but he’ll want more points. Meanwhile Marcel Kittel is on the mend from an intestinal virus so his aim will be to finish the stage with his white shorts still intact so team mate Tom Veelers is the man for the sprints. If I had to bet, I’d pick André Greipel today.
My pick for the day: Matt Goss.
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything one learned in school "
- Bianchi via Nirone 7 2011
- Schwinn Mesa Sport MTB 2010
- ACT110+ [2010 - 2011] ~ SOLD